RGE Mission Statement: The mission of the Race & Gender Equity (RGE) Council at TCCMO is to be both a support system and a catalyst towards equality within our agency, our families and our broader community.
The Tri County Care Management Organization takes a family focused and community-based leadership role in supporting the needs of youth who are experiencing behavioral, emotional, social, developmental, and mental health challenges.
The Tri County Care Management Organization will help build a healthier community where youth and families can thrive.
Our Core Values
Services are child-centered and strength-based.
Services are family-friendly and family-driven.
Services are community-based and culturally-competent.
Services have measurable outcomes.
Ongoing identification and development of sustainable community resources enhancing family choice and independence.
Commitment to continuous quality improvement.
- Help youth/families through the Child Family Team process which can assist in the areas of mental health, substance use, DD/ID, court involvement, and school.
- Keep children/youth in their homes with the people they love and reduce the need for institutional care in New Jersey
- Getting children the services they need – where and when they need them – without barriers.
- Building service plans that are child- and family-centered.
- Broadening the scope of services with a balance of formal and informal resources.
- Developing wraparound care plans comprised of child, family, and community strengths.
- Ensuring that services are responsibly authorized, delivered, and monitored, with documented positive outcomes.